10. Steam the milk so full of air that the latte feels prepared with helium
9. Use nonfat milk by mistake
8. Use nonfat milk because there’s no whole milk ready
7. Top off with nonfat milk because there isn't enough whole milk ready
6. Top with nonfat-milk foam because there isn’t any whole
5. Top with a cappuccino-quantity of foam (see photo)
4. Top with Styrofoam rather than creamy foam
3. Use lukewarm milk
2. Omit the espresso
1. Argue with the customer about any of the above.
The barista at my new place doesn’t do any of these.